Emancipet’s seminars, made possible by presenting funder PetSmart Charities, are a perfect way to get a deep dive into some of the toughest challenges facing leadership of spay/neuter clinics and animal welfare organizations. The content of these seminars was developed over several years by lead Emancipet staff, mostly in response to our own internal challenges as we grew and added new clinics, and also to help the many other clinics that reached out to us over the years for support. Most seminars are limited to 35 participants to ensure everyone gets enough personal attention from the instructors and to facilitate the formation of personal relationships with the others in the class.
The following seminars take place in Austin, Texas (unless otherwise specified), and pricing includes seminar registration, materials, meals (breakfast and lunch both days), and two hours of personal consulting by phone following the seminar. Travel, hotel, and transportation are the responsibility of the participants, and Emancipet will help provide some guidance on where to stay on a budget.
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org
2016 Seminar Schedule
- September 22 – 23: Veterinarian to Leader: Leadership Skills for Medical Directors
- October 3: How to Have “The Talk”: How to Talk About Spay/Neuter Effectively (Miami, FL)
- November 4: How to Have “The Talk”: How to Talk About Spay/Neuter Effectively (New Orleans, LA)
- November 17 – 18: Beyond Spay/Neuter: Why You Need a Low-Cost Healthy Pet Clinic & How to Build It
2017 Seminars (Dates TBD)
- Big Impact: Designing Programs, Services, and Messages for Social Change
- Turn Up the Volume: Safely Increasing Clinic Efficiency & Capacity
- Next Generation Leadership: Skills for Emerging Leaders