Emancipet New School’s seminars are a perfect way to get a deep dive into some of the toughest challenges facing leadership of spay/neuter clinics and animal welfare organizations. The content of these seminars was developed over several years by lead Emancipet staff, mostly in response to our own internal challenges as we grew and added new clinics, and also to help the many other clinics that reached out to us over the years for support. Most seminars are limited to 35 participants to ensure everyone gets enough personal attention from the instructors and to facilitate the formation of personal relationships with the others in the class.
The following seminars take place in Austin, Texas (unless otherwise specified), and pricing includes seminar registration, materials, meals (breakfast and lunch both days). Travel, hotel, and transportation are the responsibility of the participants, and Emancipet will help provide some guidance on where to stay on a budget.
To register, email [email protected]
2017 Seminar Schedule
- June 5-6: More Money, More Mission: Creating a Culture of Philanthropy
- June 26-27: Beyond Spay/Neuter: Why You Need a Low-Cost Healthy Pet Clinic & How to Build It
- August 21-22: Next Generation Leadership: Skills for Emerging Leaders
- August 28-29: Veterinarian to Leader: Leadership Skills for Medical Directors
2017 Dates To Be Determined
- Big Impact: Designing Programs, Services, and Messages for Social Change
See something you like that isn’t scheduled? Let us know!