Who We Need
We are seeking an awe-inspiring Veterinarian who will serve as an HQHSVN surgeon and/or a preventative care Veterinarian in our Philadelphia area clinic.
We are a nonprofit on a mission to make high-quality spay/neuter and veterinary care affordable and accessible to all pet owners. We are seeking a Veterinarian who will fulfill our mission and will experience true joy in doing so.
Emancipet Veterinarians are responsible for sharing medical information with clients with compassion and empathy and developing professional, friendly, and mutually-beneficial relationships with local veterinarians, promoting Emancipet and our mission within the veterinary community.
Candidates must have a DVM and be eligible to obtain a license to practice veterinary medicine in Pennsylvania as well as be eligible to obtain a DEA license. A servant heart and a great sense of humor also required. Our days and hours of operation reflect the needs of our clients, so Saturdays and some early evenings will be required.
Is It You?
There’s a chance you may be our ideal veterinarian if you meet the description above, and if:
- Your nickname is the Energizer Bunny because after a long day of helping 50+ families and their pets, you still have the energy to hit the town with your friends
- You have a bunch of gross pictures on your phone (of surgeries!) that you can only share with other veterinarians
- The only thing you take seriously is the responsibility to serve others, and after that nothing is more important than a good laugh, even at yourself
- Even though you often find yourself teaching others, you live to learn more and geek out on JAVMA articles
- You would love to be part of a team that has fun every day, and considers medical excellence is a bottom line
- You can’t wait for this posting to end so you can hurry up and apply
Submit your resume & a detailed cover letter. Not in Philly? That’s ok! We’re always interested in awe-inspiring veterinarians, so don’t be shy, go ahead and apply!