Is it fair to call today Wonderful Wednesday?
Thanks to the generosity of Unity for a Solution (Houston), the Tortorella Family Foundation (Philadelphia), and an anonymous funder (Austin), we were able to give away DOZENS of free spay/neuter surgeries on Giving Tuesday! Our team was met with tears of gratitude and joy from clients who were so thankful for the support at a time when millions of pet families are stretching to make ends meet. Just take a look behind the scenes at these smiling faces.
And these generous organizations weren’t the only folks who joined in on giving back this Giving Tuesday. We had hundreds of supporters from all over the U.S. raise over $25,000 in 24 hours!
Extending Our Match!
There’s still over half of our $30,000 match left, which means there’s still time to double your impact. With the cost of veterinary care rising, giving the gift of affordable veterinary care MAKES A DIFFERENCE for millions of people and their pets at a time when families are stretching to make ends meet this holiday season.
Emancipet works hard to keep pets happy, healthy, and with their families – where they belong. And this work would not be possible without supporters. Literally! Emancipet clients typically pay 70% of the cost of their veterinary services. The other 30% is supported by donations. So in the case of our $89 spay/neuter surgery, $38 (or 30%) of each spay/neuter is supported by donations… making donors (or “Emanci-fans”, as we like to say) essential to our ability to provide quality, low-cost veterinary care to the thousands of pet families we see each year that otherwise wouldn’t have access.
Sharing is Caring
Year-end donations are critical to meeting our goals. If you’ve already chipped into Emancipet’s mission, can we count on you to help us spread the word? Sharing our website or a social post with any pet-loving friends or family members can make a huge difference in our world and the thousands of pet families we see every week.