If you’ve been dreaming about things like this:
· Being on a team where every team member prioritizes high quality patient care
· Working in a clinic with amazing workplace culture, where you can have fun AND work hard, and where work/life balance is a priority
· Getting to say “yes, we can help” to clients in need, and never having to turn anyone away if they can’t afford to pay…
Emancipet is going to be a dream come true for you!
Emancipet Philadelphia provides high volume spay/neuter by appointment, and preventive care services (which we call Healthy Pet Services) on a walk-in basis. This Staff Veterinarian position serves as the primary veterinarian for our walk-in “healthy pet” services. This involves providing outstanding preventive veterinary care to a high volume of patients each day (sometimes up to 80 patients per day), and sharing medical information with clients in a way that is friendly, approachable and clear.
The Staff Veterinarian reports to the Lead Veterinarian in the practice, who serves as the primary spay/neuter surgeon. We have a team of well-trained, optimistic, and energetic veterinary technicians to support the Staff Veterinarian in providing outstanding customer care to every client. We offer excellent pay, benefits and professional development. Our days and hours of operation reflect the needs of our clients, so every Saturday and some early evenings will be required.
Candidates must have a DVM and be eligible to obtain a license to practice veterinary medicine in Pennsylvania. And, we are extra excited about candidates who sound a lot like this:
· Your passion is helping people and the opportunity to serve the underserved is exactly what you’ve been looking for
· You love learning new things and teaching others
· People can’t understand where you get your energy – they wonder how much caffeine you must consume in a day!
If that sounds like you, we would enjoy hearing from you! Click here to apply on Indeed with your resume AND a detailed cover letter explaining why you are a perfect fit for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are intentional in creating a diverse staff and leadership team, and work to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees of all backgrounds. You belong here!
Job Type: Full-time