The Role Our Resource Center Plays
Our Resource Center is the glue to the entire Emancipet operation. They are the team on the front lines, helping our clients day in and day out. If you can’t tell, they are rockstars in our organization.
Our Resource Center Specialists work in a (fun!) call center answering calls, emails and chats for all our clinics and communities – responding to a variety of questions, booking appointments, ensuring our pets receive care, and serving as a general resource for people to help their pets! It’s completely normal to have cats and dogs run by your desk, so when we say fun… we mean it!
If you’re interested in becoming an Emancipet Resource Center Specialist, please note that all interested applicants must first RSVP to attend one of our Info Sessions.
Who Can Become A Resource Center Specialist?
We are looking for compassionate, bilingual (English/Spanish) individuals that share in our belief and who are moved by serving underserved people and their pets. We will provide training for the right candidate – no previous experience required!
You may be our ideal Resource Center Specialist if you meet the description above, and if:
- You’re so friendly that you’ve never met a stranger; you make new friends everywhere you go!
- You want your career to be more than a paycheck; you want to make a difference for people and their pets!
- You are a great communicator who can give directions to places you’ve never visited.
- You enjoy a fast pace and thinking on your feet (even when sitting down).
- You are obsessed with great customer service!
All interested applicants must attend an information session before being considered for employment. All we ask is that you please bring your resume with you to the information session.
If you’re interested in attending one of our info sessions, please fill out the form below and we will inform you when we schedule our next info session. Thanks!