The Role Vet Techs Play
Veterinary Technicians play a critical role at Emancipet. They are oftentimes the person a client spends the most time with. A lot of our clients end up loving our Vet Techs so much, it’s not uncommon for them to be requested by name. We’re just saying… our vet techs are amazing.
If you’re interested in becoming an Emancipet Veterinary Technician, please note that all interested applicants must first RSVP to attend one of our Info Sessions.
Who Can Become A Vet Tech
You might be surprised to learn that some of our veteran vet techs first started out as clients! That’s right – even if you don’t have a technical background, we encourage you to come out to our info session.
You may be our ideal Veterinary Technician if:
- You’re so friendly that you’ve never met a stranger; you make new friends everywhere you go.
- You want your work to be more than just a paycheck; you want to make a difference for people and their pets!
- You’re tech savvy; you never met a computer, laptop, or mobile device you couldn’t work your way around.
- You are a great communicator who can give directions to places you’ve never visited.
- You enjoy a fast-pace environment and thinking on your feet.
- You are so detailed-oriented that your spice rack is alphabetized.
All interested applicants must attend a virtual information session before being considered for employment. Why? We want to make sure you know what you’re signing up for before we get to the part with resumes. You see, unlike a full service veterinary clinic, Emancipet offers Healthy Pet Services and High Volume Spay and Neuter. All to say, we’ve just got a different way of doing things!
If you’re interested in attending one of our info sessions and potentially becoming an Emancipet Veterinary Technician, please select the position and apply below!