Free Day: Spay/Neuter (Travis County Residents Only) – Roy G. Guerrero Park – Austin, TX
Recurring event see all
January 22, 2021 @ 6:00 am – 5:00 pm
Free Services Available to Travis County Residents Only
How It Works
- These services are first-come, first-serve. An Emancipet veterinary technician will be onsite at 6 a.m. to log clients’ names on a sign-up sheet and answer questions about our services, and if we have room for your pet, it will be loaded on the Mobile clinic once it arrives at the clinic site.
- Your pet must be on a leash or in a secure carrier.
- No more than three pets per person per visit.
- Do not feed your pet breakfast the morning of surgery; all food should be withheld starting at midnight the night before. Water is allowed; do not withhold water from your pet.
- Pick your pet up between 5 and 5:30 p.m. on the same day.
- COST: FREE FOR TRAVIS COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY
- HOW TO SCHEDULE: Our Free Spay Neuter services are offered on a first-come, first-served basis, but you must be a Travis County resident. Services consist of a rabies vaccination performed at the time of your pets spay or neuter surgery. Emancipet’s Mobile Free Spay Neuter program is operated under contract with the City of Austin.
- ESPANOL: Citas no son requeridas para recibir sericios ya que nuestros servicios son en orden de llegada. Hay espacio muy limitado para perros grandes, en particular hembras.