Who We Need
Emancipet is bringing in the new year with new opportunities for a recruiter. If you want to be a part of making people and pets happy– keep reading. Candidate must have at least 3 years of successful recruiting experience, social media experience, and want to learn or do more in Human Resources.
The recruiter extraordinaire is partially responsible for:
- executing all stages of the recruitment process including strategy and target development, identifying, sourcing, screening, interviewing, scheduling, referencing, closing and follow-up
- targeting candidates and actively building and pursing a pipeline of Veterinarians
- driving successful placement in a high volume rapidly changing environment for a variety of positions in the national office
- working together with various departments and clinics to efficiently and quickly fill positions, with the main emphasis on veterinarians
- assisting with implementation and selection of an ATS
- identifying available and appropriate recruiting tools
- taking on other People Projects as needed (we are open to areas of HR you would like to learn)
Who We Are:
We are a nonprofit on a mission to make high-quality spay/neuter and veterinary care affordable and accessible to all pet owners. We provide a way in which people can care for and keep their pets. In a recruiting world, what a fun outcome!
Is It You?
There’s a chance you may be our ideal recruiter if you meet the description above, and if:
- You have the ability to fill open position before they exist; in fact, you are so tuned in that the Oscars have asked you to fill the Host position for the next 5 years.
- Based on your actions and enthusiasm for our mission, the mid-term early voting lines look minimal compared to the line of candidates you have brought in.
- You continuously find something (more) that can be done (better) even though everyone else is heading to Happy Hour, or the gym, or the park
- Some initially mistake you for a geologist because you leave no stone unturned when it comes to finding talent.
- Your first name is BringItOn! Your last name is Done! And your nickname is Detail.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, pleases send us a resume and a cover letter. To be totally transparent, only candidates with 3 years successful recruiting experience that provide a cover letter will be considered. Please apply on Indeed.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are intentional in creating a diverse staff and leadership team, and work to create an inclusive environment for all employees. You belong here!
Position located in Austin, TX with no relocation offered for this position.