Emancipet operates non-profit clinics in underserved areas to ensure all pet owners have access to spay/neuter services and veterinary care for their pets. Our clinics are staffed by licensed, trained veterinarians and veterinary technicians, and each clinic offers a unique set of services based on the needs in their local communities, but we are not full-service veterinary providers.
If your local Emancipet clinic does not offer a service you need for your pet, we are happy to refer you to a full-service provider in your area. When you visit an Emancipet clinic, one of our caring veterinary technicians will walk you through our services to assist you in deciding what your pet needs. To help you get started, call us, send us a chat, or tell us more about your pet below, and we’ll give you an idea of what our veterinarians may recommend.
- Spay and Neuter
- Rabies, DHPP, FeLV and FVRCP vaccinations
- FeLV/FIV and canine heartworm tests
- Microchipping and ID tags
- Flea prevention spot-on and tablets
- Prescription heartworm prevention medicines
- Heartworm treatment (at selected locations)
- Surgical treatment of some injuries and conditions (at selected locations)
Check each clinic’s page to find out what services are offered: